[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio send3rtppacket/60msinsteadof1packet/20ms

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:58:27 PDT 2008

Tamas,
Let me start by saying I don't applicate the
humor...............................

Have you tried the latest trunk before you made that comment?

If you are still having this problem with the trunk from right now built
fully from scratch
I will be surprised if the audio does not sound clear.  What are you talking
to on the other side because I am out of ideas....

I have used:
Mac desktops and Laptops
Windows XP Toshiba laptop and oqo o2 hand held pc and run-of-the-mill p4
box.

Maybe you should send me one of these sets of boxes that don't work
together.........

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> I have done it on my two mac's without a problem.
>
> /b
>
> On May 9, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Tamas wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > we have tried at least 3 different boxes, sound cards (also with
> > external USB headset) and as Thomas had this issue too, maybe Tony's
> > hardware is something excellent :)
> > Tony, could you share your HW details, we could try to get the same
> > one
> > (or similar) to check and compare things.
> >
> > Csaba can make further tests on Tuesday.
> >
> > Regards,
> >    Tamas
>
> Brian West
> sip:brian at freeswitch.org <sip%3Abrian at freeswitch.org>