[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio send3rtppacket/60msinsteadof1packet/20ms

Tamas jalsot at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:17:06 PDT 2008

Hello,

we have tried at least 3 different boxes, sound cards (also with
external USB headset) and as Thomas had this issue too, maybe Tony's
hardware is something excellent :)
Tony, could you share your HW details, we could try to get the same one
(or similar) to check and compare things.

Csaba can make further tests on Tuesday.

Regards,
    Tamas