[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio send3rtppacket/60msinsteadof1packet/20ms

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri May 9 11:59:40 PDT 2008

Tony has a valid point here. Is there any way for you to try on
different hardware?  Portaudio, in the grand scheme of things, isn't
very high on the food chain when it comes to FS development, especially
with 1.0 only a few weeks away.  Please see if you can reproduce these
symptoms on other hardware, preferably better hardware, and then report
back.  Believe, if there is a problem with FS then Tony and Mike will
definitely address it, but if it's just a hardware issue then it would
be better for those guys to be spending their time frying the bigger
fish.

Thanks,

MC