[Freeswitch-users] Help with outgoing calls

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed May 7 07:51:18 PDT 2008

Bill,
	First off let me recommend not calling your gateway name by the ip
address and filling out the proxy param this is just for clarity.
Then can you tell me what provider this is?  Some require from-user
and from-domain.   If you like email me off list your info and I can
return you a working XML config for the gateway.

or

Start freeswitch like this:
TPORT_LOG=1 ./freeswitch

Then capture the console output with debug turned on:

ie console loglevel debug

Then post this to pastebin.freeswitch.org (user/pass is pastebin/
freeswitch)

Thanks,
Brian