[Freeswitch-users] Installation report, a python crash and a bottleneck

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 13 12:27:53 PDT 2008

I must also apologize about being a bit defensive on this issue.  Its
one we know about have been talking about but with Anthony gone on
vacation and MikeJ being sick its been a rough job for me to keep up
with Cluecon, IRC, Jira, Consulting emails and the mailing lists plus
about the time all this was going down I had this really crazy woman
beating on my door which this morning screaming for me to call the
cops because her boy friend was armed with a taser and she had her
baby in her arms so as you can tell my blood pressure today is a bit
high in the first place.  I mean really what are the odds.... needless
to say when I called the cops and said "he's armed with a taser" they
sent the big boys after him.  I mean can Friday the 13th get any
worse?  :P

/b