[Freeswitch-users] Operator/Receptionist console

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 23 18:52:33 PDT 2008

Thats why snom has come up with this buttons stuff I was telling you
about.  This is the exact issue that solves.  The ground work for
supporting this is already there in mod_snom but we found some bugs in
the snom firmware related to that.  So you could expect complete key
emulation with a snom phone.

/b