[Freeswitch-users] gen_mc: create Linksys certificates for SRTP

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 17 12:16:42 PDT 2008

Hold up there.  Linksys does the srtp with an info packet which is
totally sick and twisted way of doing it.  I beat it out of a cisco
engineer once and he sent me packet dumps of how it works but its so
stupid how its does it.... the good news is I hear they are going to
support the SDES standard.

/b

On Jul 17, 2008, at 2:10 PM, RR wrote:

> Or you could simply go to this site: http://voxilla.com/tools/device-configuration-wizard/
> which allows you to configure any of your Linksys devices as well as
> towards the top of the list you'll see Linksys Certificate Authority
> Service for VoIP Adaptors	which will generate and install the
> certificate on your adaptor/phone. You may have to register with
> Voxilla to use it but.
> HTH,
> \R

Brian West