[Freeswitch-users] gen_mc: create Linksys certificates for SRTP

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:10:24 PDT 2008

Or you could simply go to this site:
http://voxilla.com/tools/device-configuration-wizard/
which allows you to configure any of your Linksys devices as well as towards
the top of the list you'll see Linksys Certificate Authority Service for
VoIP Adaptors
<http://voxilla.com/tools/device-configuration-wizard/certificate-authority-service-for-linksys-analog-voip-adaptors-808.html>which
will generate and install the certificate on your adaptor/phone. You may
have to register with Voxilla to use it but.
HTH,
\R