[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch on OpenBSD

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jul 14 10:12:51 PDT 2008

Sure, thats one of the main reasons we like to take things to
different platforms.  One note, we tend to frown upon keeping patches
out of tree, we like the codebase when possible to be build and work
right from tree.  If you have any patches they can go right to http://jira.freeswitch.org
  or if you have any questions, join us on irc (irc.freenode.net
#freeswitch) and we can help you along.

Mike