[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch on OpenBSD

Mucker mcreardon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:59:13 PDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Thanks. That's fine. It will be a good exercise for me in Freeswitch and (
hopefully ) building a port for OpenBSD also. Just wanted to make sure I was
not re-inventing any wheels.

A port to OpenBSD might throw up some corner case bugs that can help the
robustness of FreeSwitch in the long term - like the recent yacc bug
discovery:

(
http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20080708155228&mode=flat&count=40)

all the best.