[Freeswitch-users] NAT issue with registration responses going to the wrong port

Alex Kinch alex at alexkinch.com
Mon Jul 7 09:07:30 PDT 2008

Hi again Brian,

As per our IRC chat I've taken a full sip trace and chucked it on
pastebin: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4752

Port 6666 is set in the device as it's local SIP port, and it appears
although FS manages to send 401 to the right port in response to the
REGISTER without any auth it screws up after that.

Thanks,
Alex