[Freeswitch-users] Using Mod_fifo

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Thu Jul 3 00:38:00 PDT 2008

amazing. Thank you.

My scenario is somewhat different than this though. This much I
understand and can do with mod_fifo. What I DONT understand is how to
generate the call to agents (my agents do not dial 7010 and wait for the
callers).

I need the calls to come into the fifo queue, wait there and then be
sent to agents who are free (who have not dialed in, whose phones are free)

For operators, sales and support people its unrealisitic to assume that
they stay on with headphones all the times :) They have other work to do!