[Freeswitch-users] XML CDRs

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 02:32:04 PST 2008

On 29 Jan 2008, at 21:34, David Knell wrote:

> Hi -
>
> Having installed mod_limit, my XML CDRs now sometimes - if the limit's
> exceeded -
> have two <callflow> sections, and I guess there can be an arbitrary
> number of them if
> a call's transferred from extension to extension, or whatever.
>
> My problem is knowing how to chain them together in the right order.
> The <times>
> section in each contains a <transfer_time> which I can use with the
> <profile_created_time>
> to chain them together - at least in the examples I've got - but
> this is
> a bit fiddly.
>
> Am I missing something obvious?

Assuming you aren't missing a freeswitch thing, have you thought of
using XSL to
do the extract and chain ? For moderate sized XML chunks this should
be a good way to go.

For larger files, we have been inserting the XML CDR into an oracle
XMLTYPE field, then
we can run mixed Xpath and SQL queries against them. I'm not sure I
like the
results (yet), but it's early days.

Tim.