[Freeswitch-users] XML CDRs

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 13:34:49 PST 2008

Hi -

Having installed mod_limit, my XML CDRs now sometimes - if the limit's
exceeded -
have two <callflow> sections, and I guess there can be an arbitrary
number of them if
a call's transferred from extension to extension, or whatever.

My problem is knowing how to chain them together in the right order.
The <times>
section in each contains a <transfer_time> which I can use with the
<profile_created_time>
to chain them together - at least in the examples I've got - but this is
a bit fiddly.

Am I missing something obvious?

--Dave

--
David Knell, Director, 3C Limited
T: 020 8114 8901  F: 020 8692 0677  M: 07773 800623