[Freeswitch-users] conference_auto_outcall_announce

Carole O. carole.olivier at enst.fr
Fri Dec 12 06:26:27 PST 2008

Hello,

First, I would like to apologize for a mistake I have made: by adding the
following line in the profile
< param name="enter-sound" value="path/to/file.wav" / >
the enter sound is played.
I am sorry for this. I did not hear it because in the case I have been
analyzing the members of the conference the caller automatically invites are
VoIP speakers which beep before playing anything and apparently miss the
enter sound. (both the beep and the enter-sound have about the same length).

I still have the following questions:
1- Is it possible to introduce a delay so that the enter sound is played
only after 2s?

2- I have noticed that if the caller of the conference talks or makes some
noises at the very beginning when he is entering the conference and the
enter sound is played, we can hear it through the VoIP speakers. Is there
any way to prevent from this? I would like to mute the caller during the
enter-sound and I would need this to be done statically, I mean in the xml
files, and not from the shell.

Thanks!!
Carole