[Freeswitch-users] conference_auto_outcall_announce

Carole O. carole.olivier at enst.fr
Thu Dec 11 06:36:48 PST 2008

Hello,

Actually, I have already tried it but nothing happens: the file is not
played and there is no error.
There is still a difference: if I configure it as you said, I can not be
listening anymore, there is simply nothing.

Would you have an idea? I have checked the path and the syntax 1 million
times so I do not think I make mistake there.

Thanks,
Carole