[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Dialer configuration

Alexandru Nedelcu alex at sinapticode.ro
Thu Dec 11 03:55:39 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a simple dialer with Freeswitch.

What I have right now is the following dialplan:

  <extension name="wavs">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^2009$">
      <action application="playback"
data="/var/lib/axonite/factura.wav"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

Right now I'm testing the setup with the following command:
  originate sofia/external/123123123123 at provider.com 2009

How can I configure it (or where to find examples) for the following:
1) the message should start when the phone is answered (right now it
starts when the phone starts ringing I think)
2) I need keys interaction ... like when the user presses 1, the message
should repeat itself, and when the user presses 2 another message should
play

Thank you,

--
Alexandru Nedelcu