[Freeswitch-users] how to force a MINIMUM call duration

Frank @ Impact frank at impactfax.com
Tue Dec 9 17:10:41 PST 2008

Pretty simple...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
  <section name="dialplan" description="Regex/XML Dialplan">
    <context name="default">
      <extension name="myextension">
        <condition>
          <action application="export"
data="effective_caller_id_name="/>
          <action application="export"
data="effective_caller_id_number=5555551212"/>
	  <action application="enum" data="5555552121"/>
	  <action application="bridge" data="${enum_auto_route}"/>
	  <action application="hangup"/>
        </condition>
      </extension>
    </context>