[Freeswitch-users] Sending SIP calls via outbound proxy

Erick Johnson erick at junctionnetworks.com
Tue Dec 9 11:11:26 PST 2008

Thanks Brian,

I never did want to use a gateway - I was just lost on how to force FS
to use a proxy.
fs_path seems to be what I'm looking for.  However now what I run my
originate command the channel gets terminated before FS even sends out
a packet.  The api call completes with NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED
termination cause.

API CALL
[originate(sofia/external/erick at ejjohnson.org;fs_path=proxy.foo.net
&echo())] output:
-ERR NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED

Looking at the logs the reason as to why it's been termintated isn't cleear
to me.  Any thoughts?

Here is the pastebin for the log http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6378

Thanks again