[Freeswitch-users] Sending SIP calls via outbound proxy

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 9 10:15:47 PST 2008

Can you clarify why you need a gateway?  Is the far side going to
challenge us and request authentication credentials?

So you want us to not resolve the domain of the target at all in any
way?  That kinda breaks the rules because you should always check the
NAPTR's and SRV and resolve to the target in that manner its a
requirement.  If you want to force things to a proxy and let the proxy
on the far side do the work then you do this:

sofia/profile/alice at bar.com;fs_path=proxy.foo.com

/b