[Freeswitch-users] Mod Fax: Error, problems and questions...

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:54:02 PST 2008

2008/12/5 Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org>:
>> 1.) there is one error, we get always - no matter, if the fax was sent
>> successfully or not.
>> in the pastebin under http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6338 you can see
>> the error in the last line.
>> this is the full log of a fax in fs console loglevel debug.
>>
> That looks like something annoying but harmless. It looks like the comms
> path is disabled slightly before the flow of packets is turned off.
> That's probably just a silly slip in the code.

yup, because the error always appear, i successful or not, this error
can't be a big problem. i just do not like red lines in the log ;-)

> Does Fritz FAX means the ISDN card stuff? If so, that should be
> something well proven. However, the errors you are getting sound like
> the FAX at the far end is buggy. I think a log of the audio from one or
> two of these calls is needed for analysis.

yes, fritz fax is the isdn stuff. normally it works very well.
how can i get a log of the audio? when a fax is coming in, there
happens quite little in the console at loglevel debug. i pasted all
into the pastebin.
if there are more possibilities to get mor information, please let me know.