[Freeswitch-users] multiple sip profile , centrex like function

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 22 07:02:21 PDT 2008

Lee,

	This isn't an issue.  This will fall back to digest auth.  Also your
emails contain little or no text to describe what you're wanting or
what you're trying to accomplish.  In the future could you take some
time to explain what you're doing and what exactly you need help
with... Your emails are very cryptic in terms of information required
for me to assist you.  You may want to join us on IRC #freeswitch
@irc.freeswitch.org

/b

On Aug 22, 2008, at 3:30 AM, Lee JJ wrote:

> But there is one issue
> 2008-08-22 15:06:11 [WARNING] sofia.c:3130 sofia_handle_sip_i_invite()
> IP 219.81.16.134 Rejected by acl domains

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org