[Freeswitch-users] FW: Please Help

Kenneth Livingston undrhil at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:50:29 PDT 2008

Here is the email that Chris sent to the list exactly as I received it.  There is no tagline in it with the unsubscribe information.  This is the only one I have received which doesn't have it.  I found it ironic because the message was about trying to be unsubscribed from the list.

That is all.

Kenneth Livingston
U N D R H I L @ H O T M A I L . C O M (Anti-Spam measure: just remove the spaces)