[Freeswitch-users] unusal hangup and continuous calls

Ilan Perez iperez at diagnosticdev.com
Wed Aug 20 17:30:25 PDT 2008

Just an interesting point and question.

The system I have set up is fairly simple. There is 1 pstn line coming
through a gateway.

When  FS answers the call from the PSTN line it is re-direct to an ivr

What I find is two fold:

1.       If the caller hangs up unexpectedly in some cases the call
continues, and I have to shutdown and restart (only because I don't know how
to end a call manually)

2.       Sometimes the call connects for literally 2 seconds and then both
parties are hung up.

Is this normal for FS or is it because of something I did? Is it the
gateway? Is it the PSTN line?

Any advise welcome

Ilan Perez