[Freeswitch-users] DTMF recognition and nbound calls

Ilan Perez iperez at diagnosticdev.com
Thu Aug 7 17:08:03 PDT 2008

One other thing

So in my last email I said that the system recognizes that a key has been
pushed but doesn’t know which one

àwell that’s not true. I displayed a deeper level of logging and I can see
that the system recognizes which key has been pushed
but the program doesn’t
know what to do with it

Any ideas?

2008-08-08 10:05:01 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_async.c:887 inband_dtmf_callback()
DTMF DETECTED: [4]

Ilan Perez

Diagnostic Devices

Webmaster