[Freeswitch-users] Where to find freeswitch.jar

Adeel Ansari adeel.gnome at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:53:46 PDT 2008

Thanks pals.
Still couldn't find that freeswitch.jar, in fact no jar file came up any
where. I build the thing as mentioned on the wiki. Fine, now I should tell
you guys, how I did all.

1. uncomment the java_mod under languages in module.config.xml
2. ./configure
3. make installall

Everything seemed successful, no errors nothing. Only problem is jar didn't
appear. Am I missing something?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:16 PM, <damjan at ecntelecoms.com> wrote:

> X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-Information: Contact ECN Telecoms
> X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner: Found to be clean
> X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
>        score=-100.514, required 6, autolearn=not spam, AWL -0.51,
>        NO_RELAYS -0.00, USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.00)
> X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-From: damjan at ecntelecoms.com
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I am looking to download freeswitch.jar, but couldn't find it till now.
> > May
> > be its hidden somewhere, or my mind is quite exhausted right now. Please
> > help.
>
> I believe it's built when you build mod_java. Instructions for that should
> be on the wiki.
>
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Best,