[Freeswitch-users] Where to find freeswitch.jar

damjan at ecntelecoms.com damjan at ecntelecoms.com
Wed Aug 6 22:16:13 PDT 2008

X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-Information: Contact ECN Telecoms
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
	score=-100.514, required 6, autolearn=not spam, AWL -0.51,
	NO_RELAYS -0.00, USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.00)
X-ECN Telecoms-MailScanner-From: damjan at ecntelecoms.com

> Hi folks,
>
> I am looking to download freeswitch.jar, but couldn't find it till now.
> May
> be its hidden somewhere, or my mind is quite exhausted right now. Please
> help.

I believe it's built when you build mod_java. Instructions for that should
be on the wiki.

> Thanks.
>
> --
> Best,