[Freeswitch-users] Startup pointers

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:36:35 PDT 2008

Mike,

     Thank you for answering! Actually I went into the irc yesterday
and got lots of help. It so happens that conf files were not put where
they should've been by the installer (somehow). I did a make sync (I
had the sources from two days ago) and re-did everything and its all
A-OK now! I got the csv, and all.

By the way, I got the attached flow from someone there. It is very
rough but very good for starters like myself. Maybe it should be
uploaded (after creating a micer one ;) ) on the wiki. I can help you
guys on anything regarding documentation, once I get more acquainted
with FS. I actually did a piece on g.729 pass-through the wiki about
two years ago, when I first started to play with FS, I dropped it
after a little while though.

Thanks a lot,

David