[Freeswitch-users] Should I choose FreeSwitch?

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:40:18 PDT 2007

I would like to get the FAQ back.

A FAQ is an excellent way of knowing what are missing.
Let users add questions to it, and then use that as a base to improve the
documentation. I agree with that a FAQ should not be needed if the
documentation is good, but since it's not complete, a FAQ is nice to
information about what is missing.

Also encourage people to use the "Talk" link on each page if they find
something confusing or not documented properly.

Maybe add a new page called "Documentation requests" where user ask for some
parts to be better documented.

Last but not least, instruct users on the firstpage of the wiki how they can
give documentation feedback (via any of the above options).