[Freeswitch-users] Start javascript app

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:47:30 PDT 2007

I've solved this by using the jsrun api method. It wasn't easy to find
in the wiki, but it's now documented with the rest of the mod
commands.

My server uses the event socket interface to execute the jsrun command
with the parameters I need to record a file. The javascript then
creates a new session object and uses it to originate a call the
specified user agent.

Simple and clean =)