[Freeswitch-users] Documentation requests

demuel at thephinix.org demuel at thephinix.org
Wed Oct 3 03:49:31 PDT 2007

A typical bossy troll-gear commanding request and yea I have heard loudly enough. Let me
tell you that you are asking too much from the FS developers in particular and to the FS
community in general. To begin with, get the FS source code and start reading it line by
line and do some coding with emphasis on attention-to-details afterwards some thorough
practical experimentation with it. IMHO, advocate a fund raising campaign for your
wishlists as well as convince O'reilly and maybe your employer to sponsor a book funding
for this project. You should remember that the only thing left free in this world is the
air that we breath and the rest, you ought to pay for the time and effort of someone.
Gone are the days when some geeks in a basement darkroom has to write a code of
something that will benefit all humankind(excluding the terrorist bcoz they are not
humans after all rofl ) and distribute it out to the end corners of the universe for
free because it was for fun then guys like you and me will just use it right away for
our business purposes.