[Freeswitch-users] timeline

Cosimo Alfarano kalfa at bononia.it
Sun Jan 28 08:19:22 PST 2007

On Jan 27, 2007, at 16:11 , Michael Jerris wrote:
> That has not been the case for some time.  We most definitely do
> authentication.

ok, thank you.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/
FreeSwitch_FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_setup_SIP_client_authentication.3F

FAQs still assert there's no way and the 'home' example only gives a
way to register FS against a SIP server.

I am still not able find a way to register (authenticating) against
FS a client, only an 'open' registration.
It's not an actual needing for me, so I've never looked for it that
much, but if it's possible now, it should be a immediate thing to be
found on wiki and in tarball's conf/ dir

	c.