[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch consultant

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 08:36:21 PDT 2006

I have a bit of experience with Asterisk.

You'll find my name on that list of competent contributors:
http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/CREDITS?rev=45224

or outlined here:
http://www.cluecon.com/anthm.html

Hmm i'm still #3 on the asterisk bug tracker with only 1 patch in the last 12 months
that is concidentally 12 months old.

http://bugs.digium.com/karma_halloffame.php

I have developed a clustered enterprise Asterisk platform to host 30,000 customers with 24,000,000 lines of configuration. (yes 24 million)

I don't believe we have met, my name is Hercules.

I guess the only question left is....

Why are you on our mailing list if you aren't interested?

Have fun in dallas!

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/