[Freeswitch-users] New Here

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Tue Nov 28 14:04:15 PST 2006

On 11/29/06, Tim King <tim at compnetwork.net> wrote:

> Users,
>
> Here are my overall needs for this product. I am hoping to find a single
> package that can manage Asterisk VPBx's, Freeswitch SIP Traffic, Do both
> prepaid and post paid billing. Allow for a reseller interface, and a
> customer portal similar to that of Vonage's.  My intentions were to put
> together a team to develop this but if you have most of the features
> complete than there is no need. Please inform me ASAP as to what the
> status of your system is and if there is anything I can have my
> developers doing to speed it along. I would also like to be able to
> control virtual hosting and email through this same interface.

astpp for fs is being worked on (fspp?)

needs integration for fs (AGIs need porting, the rating engine needs to be
"deastericized" (have i come up with a new word there?)

the php interface needs to be finished up, but other than that you should
have possible a single billing system that can handle both asterisk + fs,
and possibly even openser from the same platform

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070