[Freeswitch-users] New Here

Tim King tim at compnetwork.net
Tue Nov 28 13:46:29 PST 2006

Users,

Here are my overall needs for this product. I am hoping to find a single
package that can manage Asterisk VPBx's, Freeswitch SIP Traffic, Do both
prepaid and post paid billing. Allow for a reseller interface, and a
customer portal similar to that of Vonage's.  My intentions were to put
together a team to develop this but if you have most of the features
complete than there is no need. Please inform me ASAP as to what the
status of your system is and if there is anything I can have my
developers doing to speed it along. I would also like to be able to
control virtual hosting and email through this same interface.
Regards

Tim King
CEO
Computer & Network Solutions, LLC.