[Freeswitch-users] ß@ÑeÓÐʹÓÃÖÐÎĵÄÅóÓцá?

Daniel Swarbrick openpbx at pressure.net.nz
Wed Aug 30 04:46:52 PDT 2006

Bruno Impens wrote:
> I admit it is not practical to seen messages passing that you cannot
> fully understand.
> But banning other languages is not very international thinking.

Who suggested banning them? I thought the suggestion was to have
designated lists for the more popular non-english languages. Then the
non-english posters can post to their heart's content, and nobody will
object.

I'll gladly participate in a German and/or Russian list, since those are
two additional languages I understand.

> Than you risk making the same mistake as the other voip project where
> they assume that the software and especially hardware is only for use
> in the us.

English is spoken in countries outside the US... like... England! And
Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Canada, South Africa....