[Freeswitch-docs] Autogenerating Variables docs

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jan 30 17:07:04 UTC 2018

Confluence editing is an acquired knack, to be sure. I learned to tolerate its quirks since so much of this requires manual intervention to update the pages.

I know nothing about Django so I don't know how others would use your app.

Your demo page looks as good as Confluence could be expected to look.

I suggest a "Type" field that declares whether it's a Boolean, string, numeric type to see that at a glance.

Also, don't forget about Confluence "labels" (tags, really). Those are important to tie together related pages wherever they sit in the ToC tree. There's a pretty good established list at the bottom of
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Confluence+Wiki+Standards+and+Guidelines

Looks good to me, though.

Thank you!

Bote