[Freeswitch-docs] Channel Variables Legacy Links

Ryan Harris ryharris at airmail.cc
Mon Jan 29 17:12:10 UTC 2018

On 01/29/2018 11:41 AM, Bote Man wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that was one of the huge pages that at least one editor made a start on updating, but I don't think was finished. So you might find at least 2 similar pages, perhaps more.

Dialplan/Variables and Dialplan/Channel Variables look to be mostly
complete, they links just need to be updated. I'll be finished in a few
hours updating the heading links. I'll do a second pass to get the links
in the body.
> The links to the old mediawiki should be updated throughout, as long as there exist targets for the new links that is :-)

They map pretty well, I just slice the URL, and replace Variable_ with
Variables# and boom a confluence link. Don't worry - I'm checking the
links to make sure they work.