[Freeswitch-docs] Channel Variables Legacy Links

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jan 29 16:41:57 UTC 2018

I'm pretty sure that was one of the huge pages that at least one editor made a start on updating, but I don't think was finished. So you might find at least 2 similar pages, perhaps more.

The links to the old mediawiki should be updated throughout, as long as there exist targets for the new links that is :-)

Thanks.

Bote