[Freeswitch-docs] Bit Bucket Changes

Ryan Harris ryharris at airmail.cc
Sat Jan 27 20:00:16 UTC 2018

Hi list,

I made the Bit Bucket section private. I guess there's an argument for
keeping it public, but I think it's a better user interaction to have it
hidden.

I've added the three SIP provider configs that seem to be defunct under
a new section in Bit Bucket called "Should Archive".

I added a new section called "For Consideration". The idea behind this
is to discuss the merits of pages that could be archived, but maybe
shouldn't be. I'm going to send a different mail in just a moment
discussing what I've put in that section so far.

ry