[Freeswitch-docs] No-more-scrolly in the sidebaroli

Ryan Harris ryharris at airmail.cc
Fri Jan 26 01:20:31 UTC 2018

I did a little house keeping and organized some things.

1. I'm not sure if I'm happy with having the "prototypes" section when
obviously there is an examples sections. The idea of having a prototypes
section is to show people more complete examples where the examples
section could be confined to just snippets.

2. I also added an "auxiliary knowledge and utilities" section. It seems
like a good compromise between deleting non-FreeSWITCH documentation,
but also not letting it clutter up and ed-emphasize the actual
documentation.

Please let me know if anything should be changed or if you have any
comments on how things should be handled.