[Freeswitch-docs] Lua IVR

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Jan 16 01:18:03 UTC 2018

I suggest that if you want to put up a personal "here's what I did page" maybe stick it as a child page under the mod_kazoo page. And also add tags to relate it to the topics that it covers, that's a big help.

I've encountered so many pages with sections written in the first person, saying "I did xyz but it didn't work" and it just seems out of place to me.

Thanks.

Bote