[Freeswitch-docs] Lua IVR

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Mon Jan 15 21:18:33 UTC 2018

You're good now, I just added you to the confluence-editors group. They like to keep it restricted to legitimate accounts to avoid spam that used to happen on the old Wikimedia wiki.

It's a single sign-on so your Jira account works across the whole platform.

BTW, you also have a username "ryh" with the other information identical, FYI.

Thanks for any contribution you can offer, it is much appreciated.

I offered to help with the docs, but found it overwhelming since FreeSWITCH does so many things; there's no way I could possibly know enough to edit some of these pages for accuracy, so thank you.

Bote Man
Bote Communications