[Freeswitch-docs] Current Progress on Variables

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Feb 16 19:14:07 UTC 2018

This is one of the things that caused me to pause. The core developers have enough to keep them busy without me bugging them to update Doxygen or git pull notes specifying things like this. But, I don’t have enough experience with C to decode what’s going on in the code a lot of times so I hit a wall. I’m pretty sure a script would just dump every variable declaration without context to inform of its use.

I don’t know how to solve this problem. :-(

Bote