[Freeswitch-docs] Request for comment on new channel variable catalog

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Feb 3 00:21:38 UTC 2018

I gave up worrying about styling in Confluence because it seems to be a blunt tool. I used to get so annoyed at the CSS religionists back in the day because they'd want pixel-perfect design; I don't think Confluence is up to that task.

Having said that, I've never been too happy with the look of Confluence, so maybe we can mess with a style sheet in a test instance and apply the good results to the production instance? IDK.

But the answer is of course modify the style sheet. The trick on the old wiki was just to use h2 because it was smaller, but html has semantic purposes beyond style: screen readers for the blind, for one. So we can't break the pages to make them look differently, instead use the style to get the desired presentation. That's my rant.

Bote