[Freeswitch-docs] Invalid redirection on Bypass+Media+Overview

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Nov 9 20:10:32 UTC 2017

I have added you to the confluence-editors group, so welcome aboard! Moderating access requests keeps out defacers and spammers (hopefully).

That target page exits, but is only visible to the confluence-editors group while it was being composed. I think that effort has stalled based on the edit dates, and it might also be outdated with recent changes to FS, IDK.

I have made the change to that link on the Overview page, but feel free to improve any text or graphics that could use some care.

Thanks!

Bote