[Freeswitch-docs] All Wiki Pages Moved

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 13 21:17:26 MSK 2017

Areski's spreadsheet now reports that there are 0 (zero, cero, null) pages
remaining in Pending status.

The technical term for this is AWESOME!

Many thanks to all who helped move this mountain of documentation from the
old wiki to Confluence. Hopefully there will be no more moves like this J

Now comes the important task of setting Labels to each page from the
existing list of labels so that related pages may be found easily by
readers.

We must also update links on Confluence pages to the old wiki, but I'm
hopeful that a script can provide a list of all such pages. I don't have the
programming experience to develop such a script, so anyone who can help with
that should offer to do so.

We will be scheduling mini-sprints to take an hour or two each week to focus
on these tasks. Of course, anybody can edit a page here and there at any
time to help out.

Special thanks to Team Evolux for their massive push these last few times to
finish this huge job!

Happy New Year!

---

Bote