[Freeswitch-docs] Docs Copy Sprint January 2017

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Fri Jan 13 10:46:38 MSK 2017

Good morning, FreeSWITCH Docs Team!

I am just returning home from a long night of fighting Cisco SPA phones that don’t want to provision themselves properly. Many of you are just starting your day in earlier time zones J

Today let us concentrate on copying over files from the old wiki to Confluence. We can do the editing, labeling, link correcting, and pretty-fying later. This makes your job much quicker and easier today.

Most importantly, immediately before you copy the page over to Confluence, change the page status to “Editing” on the spreadsheet; if you are really quick just change it to “Moved” so that the many other sprinters don’t copy the same page J

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qsG-kRymvKlNBapnBLw86W130VdbnK6naYapbR_UNds/edit?usp=sharing

We have 209 pages in Pending status, so we are getting close to the end. Maybe we finish all of them today?

If an old wiki page looks empty or trivial, don’t even bother copying it, just mark it “Request-Delete” and one of the core developers will decide if it needs to be copied over. This can save you even more time!

I will be joining the party late.

I think the HipChat Docs channel might be the best if everybody has that since it has memory, unlike irc. Maybe if there is interest we can take over the Friday free-for-all on the 888 conference room J

Thank you very much!

---

Bote

FreeSWITCH Docs Janitor