[Freeswitch-docs] odbc in the core page

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Apr 10 04:02:14 MSD 2016

Documentation always seems to be the red-headed stepchild. Since this is a
community project I think it's best to encourage those who wrote a module or
are interested in a particular topic write about it. This has happened to
some extent already. More would be better.

As it is now, we're still struggling to finish migrating remaining pages
from the old wiki to Confluence. We're about 70% complete I think.

Then it's just up to documenting changes as they come in and editing out the
old crap as we encounter it.

I don't have a good answer, just hope that the good citizens of FreeSWITCH
all lend a hand as needed. We could probably be more creative about
encouraging participating in the docs project with sprints and doc-a-thons
or the like. I'm not very creative, though. :-(

Thanks.

Bote