[Freeswitch-docs] Anchors

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Sep 27 20:17:25 MSD 2015

I am back from a business trip to the land of the un-connected :-)

Confluence has a very complicated internal link format.

As Ítalo suggested, if you can either preview or save the page that you are editing so that it generates the table of contents, you can copy the desired anchor link from the ToC and use that, instead of typing or piecing together the incredibly long, complex anchor link. That's the trick I use.

Note: the ToC does not always get generated correctly (or at all) while editing a newly created page, so you might have to save it to get the anchor link, then go back into edit mode.

Bote